CE Scheme Opportunity – Receptionist, Old Youghal Rd., Mayfield with the Organisation of National Ex-Service Personnel (ONE)
* Greeting visitors in a positive, helpful manner.
* Instructing in the signing-in process, offering hospitality, and informing the appropriate person of their arrival.
* Assist in maintaining the security of the office. maintaining the visitor logbook.
* Answering telephone calls, ensuring all calls are either transferred to the relevant person or to their voicemail in the case they are not in the office or taking and passing on any messages in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Dealing with couriers and deliveries arriving at the building.
* Handling in-coming and out-going mail.
* Managing meeting room bookings through the digital diary.
* Informing staff of client meetings and available meeting rooms.
Contact Karen or Trish by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-422 8100 for more information.
NCE has been delivering essential training programmes to the people of Cork since 1993. Through partnerships with educational organisations and government agencies, NCE offers effective solutions to enhance workforce preparation and grow area employment levels. We offer a diverse range of training programmes that are sector-specific and which serve the social and economic needs of the local community. www.nce.ie
#DefenceForces #Veterans #Charity #CEScheme #job #opportunity #management #training #email #community #receptionist #reception #FrontOfHouse #employment #vacancies #partnerships #building #people #hospitality