IT@Cork Skillnet invites applications from currently unemployed people, who are interested in starting or developing skills in Cyber Security.
We are open to applications from all and especially interested in Nero-diverse types, women, college fallouts and Ex-Service Members i.e. Gardai/Defence Forces.
There are three levels of training being provided:
- Foundation: No experience is required, applicants are interested in exploring opportunities in IT and Cybersecurity.
- Intermediate: Some relevant experience is required, applicants are interested in developing Cyber skills.
- Advanced: Applicants are transitioning from relevant fields, and are interested in further development of IT or Cyber skills.
- Interest in IT, and general awareness of cyber security problems
- Basic IT skills would be helpful
- Open to learning new knowledge, language and skills -Access to the internet and a computer is necessary
Applications can be made through the CyberQuest website,
Further information about CyberQuest is available from email@example.com or ring 01-8457177.