Óglaigh Náisiúnta na hÉireann (ONE) has a vacancy as Front of House (Door/Reception/Security) at our veterans’ home ‘Brú na bhFiann’ in Smithfield, Dublin.
ONE is a registered charity, and our primary objective is to support the needs of veterans through the provision of accommodation in its Veterans’ Homes and advice and support, both professional and peer-to-peer, through our nationwide network of Branches, Veteran Support Centres and Veteran Support Officers.
The role is a Front of House position as door/reception/security personnel.
- The position is full-time with seventy hours rostered over a two-week period, including evenings and weekends.
- The applicant would need to be good with people, and outgoing.
- The applicant would need to be flexible.
- The applicant would need proficient written and spoken English.
- The applicant would need good etiquette and phone manner.
- The applicant reports to the House Managers.
Applicants should send their CV (2 pages max) and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to Richard Dillon, Óglaigh Náisiúnta Na hÉireann, Brú na bhFiann, Smithfield Market, North King Street, Dublin 7, D07 HD72, Ireland.
The closing date for applications will be the 21st August 2023.
ONE is an equal opportunity employer and Garda Vetting will apply to this role.
#DefenceForces #Veterans #Charity #SCAR #Support #Comradeship #Advocacy #Remembrance #Job #Opportunity #Hiring #Vacancy #Jobs #JobFairy #VeteransSupportingVeterans